We are excited to be hosting a second vegan dinner at our Kendall Square location. With the current state of affairs, we are limiting this event to 10 guests. You’ll be seated with your group and only your group, safely distanced from others.
This will be a 5-course vegan dinner cooked by Andy. Tickets are $30/person + tax/gratuity for the dinner only and $50/person + tax/gratuity if you would like to opt in to bourbon pairings. Each ticket represents one guest – please be sure to add the appropriate number of tickets for the number of people in your party to your cart before checkout.
Why the heck is Andy doing this? For fun (did you know Andy is a huge vegetable eater?) and to show how BBQ is more than just about meats. The dinner will feature produce from local farms and showcase classic BBQ techniques (slow and low cooking, smoking, braising) to get you to think differently about vegetables.
Smoked Mushroom & Dumpling Soup
- cornbread crumbles, parsley
Cauliflower “Wings,” Smoke Shop Style
- tossed with agave & pit spices
Smoked Jackfruit & Mushroom Nashville Hot Sliders
- topped with slaw & pickles, choice of two spice levels: spicy or hot as cluck (*extremely spicy*)
Tofu Two Ways: Smoked, Salt & Pepper Fried
- served with spicy collard greens, smashed potato salad, just-baked cornbread, & stewed green beans
Dark Chocolate Mousse
- served with peanut butter cookies