SOLD OUT: Overnight Brisket Class with Pitmaster Andy Husbands (2/18 & 2/19)
Join us at our Assembly Row location on Friday, February 18th and Saturday, February 19th for our popular two part brisket class.
Texas Brisket is one of the ultimate meats in BBQ. When smoked right, brisket is a flavorful and juicy meat with a dark outer bark and a thin pink smoke ring. Brisket takes time (lots of time) and is composed of two muscles that cook differently so it is not an easy meat to master. That’s why we are devoting two days to this class. See more details on each day below.
Out of stock
Day 1: Friday, February 18th 6:30-9:00pm
- Learn straight from Pitmaster and BBQ champion Andy Husbands how to butcher, trim, and inject your own brisket.
- Learn how to make a number of different style BBQ rubs and create your own signature BBQ rub to test on your brisket.
- Watch a cocktail demo and create your own bourbon-inspired cocktail.
- Feast on a fried chicken dinner.
Day 2: Saturday, February 19th 12:00-2:00pm
- Start the day with a blind taste test of each attendee’s brisket and vote for your favorite. The winner will take home a trophy and bragging rights!
- Next, we’ll take you through how to slice your brisket like a professional.
- The day ends with lunch where all guests will enjoy their own brisket with all the fixin’s from the Smoke Shop kitchen.
- Plus, you’ll take the rest of your brisket (and some war stories from the Pit) home!
Your ticket includes a whole brisket, cocktail demo, and meals during both sessions as well as tax and gratuity.