Old Elk Whiskey Dinner (11/3)
Join us on Wednesday, November 3rd from 6-9pm at our Harvard Square location for a whiskey dinner with Old Elk Distillery. We will be joined by Old Elk’s legendary Master Distiller, Greg Metze as we taste a handful of whiskeys paired with five courses prepared by our Pitmaster, Andy Husbands.
Out of stock
This whiskey dinner will be held in the private dining room of our Harvard Square location, located at 8 Holyoke St. in Cambridge. Your ticket includes the below menu and an Olk Elk glass to take home, as well as tax and gratuity.
What we’re pouring:
- Old Elk Wheated Whiskey
- Old Elk Wheated Bourbon
- Old Elk Bourbon
- Old Elk Rye
- Nooku Bourbon Cream
- & a secret sampling of an additional item or two!
What we’re eating:
- Smoked Crab Cakes with remoulade & chives
- Cornbread with sea salt honey butter
- Smoked Cauliflower Wings with agave & pit spices
- Smoked Prime Rib with smoked beef au jus, sweet potato mash & Brussels sprouts
- Derby Slab Bars with pecans & Taza chocolate