- This event has passed.
Schmoked Schmaltz Pop-Up with Kitchen Kibitz at The Smoke Shop BBQ
January 28, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
On Sunday, January 28th at 6 pm, Kitchen Kibitz takes over the Smoke Shop Kendall for a three-course meal inspired by modern Jewish cuisine.
Kitchen Kibitz is an award-winning pop-up dining experience highlighting modern Jewish cuisine. It was awarded Best Pop-Up in 2015 by Boston Magazine and has partnered with some of the best chefs in Boston.
Our menu for the evening is:
- Smoked gribenes and cheddar crackers
- Pastrami pierogis with caramelized onions, beer mustard, and apple and smoked celery root slaw.
- Cholent prime brisket hobo packs with root vegetables and brisket jus (vegetarian option available!).
- Family-style sides of burnt ends knish, mac and cheese kugel, dirty rice tahdig, and an Israeli salad.
- Sufganiyot stuffed with a bourbon cranberry filling.
Tickets are $50/person plus tax, gratuity, and fees.