- This event has passed.
Father’s Day BBQ Sauce & Whiskey Class w/ Andy Husbands
July 20, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us for a belated Father’s Day celebration double-feature: a BBQ Sauce class led by Pit Master Andy Husbands and a whiskey tasting led by our Beverage Director Michael. You’ll learn how to make three signature BBQ sauces and one wild card sauce and taste a special selection of whiskeys, plus you’ll take jars of all four sauces home with you after filling up on a family-style BBQ feast.
Pro tip: buying your tickets in pairs saves you $20!
What to eat?
- A family-style BBQ feast featuring a wide array of our meats and sides.
What to drink?
- Our Beverage Director Michael will lead you through a whiskey tasting featuring some special Father’s Day picks.
What to experience?
- Pit Master Andy Husbands will show you how to make three classic BBQ sauces and one not-so-classic option.
- A 1.5 hour BBQ class & whiskey tasting followed by a BBQ spread.
- Bonus: you’ll take home jars of each of your sauces!
- Your ticket includes the whiskey tasting, BBQ sauce class plus sauces to take home, and the family-style feast.