A Backyard BBQ & Cookbook Release Party with Smoke Shop BBQ
February 29 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35.00 - $45.00
Eat, drink, and party like a pitmaster with us on Leap Day!
If you are looking to up your at-home backyard BBQ game, eager for new dish ideas for your next cocktail party, or simply want to get your hands on Smoke Shop BBQ’s 1st cookbook while tasting some of Andy’s favorite party dishes, join us at our Backyard BBQ event.
We’re celebrating the release of Pitmaster Andy Husbands and Chef Will Salazar’s new cookbook (and Smoke Shop BBQ’s first). They will talk about what goes into hosting a memorable party, share some recipes tips, and our Beverage Director and cookbook contributor Michael Boughton will demo a cocktail or two from the book.
Tickets include a signature event cocktail, passed and stationary appetizers (all recipes from the book), a cocktail demo, and gifts from our event partners Maker’s Mark & Sauza.
Book or No Book?
- If you didn’t preorder the book, select the ticket option with book to pick up your a personalized signed copy at the event.
- Already preordered the book? Bring your copy (they ship late January) to the event for Andy and Will to sign.
What to eat?
- A selection of appetizers from The Smoke Shop’s Backyard BBQ including favorites like Creole Popcorn, Mini Everything Biscuits with Chicken Fried Steak, and many others.
What to drink?
- Cocktails made with recipes from the book including the Verde Fresca and Macon Mule (in partnership with Maker’s Mark & Sauza).
What to experience?
- A Leap Day cocktail party! We’re celebrating our first ever cookbook in conjunction with a day that only comes around every four years.
Ticket prices include tax and gratuity.